Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- The main focus of this role is to provide 3rd shift cleaning to the Alumni Center and other Sports & Entertainment venues on the University of Houston campus as assigned.
- Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is responsive to customer needs.
- Cleans all assigned areas in a productive, thorough and efficient manner.
- Maintains professional conduct at all times.
- Adheres to component and departmental annual training commitments.
- Inspects and utilizes judgment in determining which cleaning techniques to follow.
- Demonstrates efficient and safe use of housekeeping equipment and solutions as observed by supervisor.
- May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment in the assigned area to protect safety and health of others.
- Diligently employs universal precautions when disposing of trash and bio-hazardous materials.
- Thoroughly mops and vacuums floors in accordance with established guidelines.
- Keeps cart properly stocked with equipment and cleaning supplies; ensures all chemicals are properly labeled, and all equipment is in good working condition.
- Performs other tasks, as needed, to maintain the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other areas.
- Performs all other related duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.