Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Position Summary: Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the public guest areas and lounge areas to meet guest satisfaction.
- Assist room attendants with heavy items such as mattresses and linens. Deliver linens and other supplies to room attendants. Maintain cleanliness and organization of floor closets and vending areas.
- Respond to guests' requests such as delivery of housekeeping supplies in a timely and efficient manner. Clean other designated areas such as public restrooms, fixtures, vending areas, storage areas, and other public areas.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping. May collect newspaper and other items for recycling.
- Report all maintenance problems for guest satisfaction
- Responsible for turning in all lost and found articles to the housekeeping office to be logged
- Assist guests with baggage
- Comply with all ARAMARK and the client’s policies and procedures
- Follow all of ARAMARK’s safety and sanitation policies
- May be required to work evenings, weekends, and/or overtime
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager. Furthermore, tasks and responsibilities may be added or revised based on the volume of business and the need for the work to be completed at the present time.
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
Status and Scope:
- The Porter-Public Area Cleaner reports to the Housekeeping Manager
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and carry up to 25 lbs
- Must have the ability to bend constantly
- Must be able to accurately carry out instructions
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail focus is vital to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained
- Able to identify and communicate problems in English to Housekeeping and Operations Managers
- Team player
Housing is not available for employees at Lake Quinault Lodge
- Previous housekeeping/front desk experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English.
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
HEAVY - Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 pounds
Physical Requirements: BENDING CONSTANT
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.