Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
The F&B Utility Worker serves a variety of essential back of the house and front of house Food & Beverage roles which include working as a dishwasher, food runner, deep cleaning the kitchen and dining room and all equipment along with other miscellaneous duties. F&B Utility Workers are required to maintain a safe sanitary work environment. F&B Utility Workers are also required to gain an extensive knowledge of the proper use and cleaning techniques for kitchen equipment including but not limited to steamers, ovens, mixers, grills, and dishwashing equipment.
- Ensure a clean, safe and pleasant atmosphere is maintained in the kitchen at all times
- Perform any opening and closing side work as required
- Maintain store rooms and refrigerators and ensure they are kept clean
- Ensure at all times that food safety guidelines and company food quality standards are adhered to
- Complete time and temperature control logs on a daily basis for HACCP compliance
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Operate dish washing machine – set-up, load, run and remove clean dishes once process is complete
- Maintain dish washing machine cleanliness – ensure filters are frequently entered
- Place clean dishes on correct shelves ready to be used again
- Manually hand wash and scrub pots to ensure they are thoroughly cleaned
- Keep all kitchen floors swept and mopped at all times
- Empty all trash cans and keep trash dumpster areas clean
- Utility Workers may be required to work through the night deep cleaning all kitchen equipment, trash cans, walls, tables and floors during closed restaurant hours (10 pm – 6am)
- Report any safety hazards or unsafe conditions and practices to manager immediately
- Assist with any FOH needs
- Report to work in proper uniform
- Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Reports to The Executive Chef or F&B Manager
- Must be able to work independently and finish tasks in a timely manor
- Must be able to accurately carry out instructions
- Must be able to do repetitive tasks
- An attention to detail focus is vital to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained
Oven, Mixer, Grill, Steamer, Cleaning Utensils, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Food Cutting Utensils, Hand Truck, and other.
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
HEAVY – Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 pounds
Physical Requirements: BENDING CONSTANT
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Must complete Serve Safe Food Handlers Certification
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.