Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
- Able to Communicate effectively with Chefs & cooks about daily specials & soup of the day
- Menu Knowledge
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Able to carry 25 - 35lbs
- Able to stay on feet for up to 4hrs - 8hrs
- Able to run Food from the kitchen to the dining room
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
- Ensure storage of food in a proper and sanitary manner
- Organize and assist in major cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment at the regularly scheduled intervals
- Ensure food items and supplies are checked in as they arrive
- Ensure daily cleaning and sterilization of all dishes, silverware, and cooking utensils
- Promote good public relations
- Attend in-service meetings as scheduled by the Sous Chefs or Lead
- Adhere to the uniform policy
- Communicate with the Kitchen Manager daily to understand and properly prepare menu for the day
- Serve food at proper portions as requested
- Observe and test food being cooked by tasting, smelling, and taking temperature to assure it is cooked
- Other related duties as assigned
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for your work
- Read instructions for items to be made
- Use math to calculate change
- Work with client(s) with tact and diplomacy
- Perform work that is routine and organized
- Lifting twenty (20) pounds unassisted and more with assistance; frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to twenty (20) pounds
- Reaching, handling, seeing, standing, walking
- Inside Job (defined as spending approximately 75% or more of the time inside)
- Temperature changes: variations in temperature, which are sufficiently marked and abrupt to cause noticeable bodily reactions.
- Foodservice Sanitation Certificate as needed
- High School diploma/GED
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.