Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: A Rafting CDL Bus Driver performs the task of greeting and gathering guests at the beginning of the tour experience and delivers them to our raft facility for the first part of their journey. Once they’ve finished their raft trip, the driver will pick the guests up and return them to the Explore Denali Center and/or their appropriate lodging facility.
- Provide safe and comfortable bus transportation within a congested tourist environment. Includes transportation along a major state highway as well as slow speed pedestrian congested traffic environments.
- Maintain all necessary and required compliance documentation as required by DOT and other local, state and federal agencies as may be required.
- Provide professional level customer service to all customers.
- Record specific rider-ship information as required by dispatch operations or as directed.
- Maintain a professional appearance and adhere to specific uniform and grooming standards.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards or can be accessed at dpr.web.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training.
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per season to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
- Adhere to the operational policies and procedures of the Collective Bargaining Unit
- Other tasks as assigned
Status and Scope:
- Reports to Explore Denali Manager
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a High school diploma or equivalent and possess an ability to lift 50 pounds.
A completed copy of the US DOT Driver Qualification File Packet, which includes the following:
- An original copy of driving record showing no moving violation within the past three years for new applicants and no more than one moving violation within the past three years for returning applicants.
- Current medical examiner’s certificate as required by US DOT.
- Current minimum certification in Adult First Aid and CPR.
- Class B CDL with Passenger Endorsement and Airbrake endorsement
Previous experience in a customer service related field a plus. People management skills a plus. Strong customer service skills. Effective Communication skills. Maturity, responsibility and an ability to work unsupervised.
Multiple passenger school bus, short wave radio, cell phone, telephone, trailer jacks
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Physical Requirements: BENDING FREQUENT
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.