Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for opening and closing the location according to expectations of the management team
- Works with Supervisor to ensure stores stay in stock on all merchandise
- Assist team members with proper merchandising and display building
- Works with Supervisor to ensure adequate signing is in place
- Assist with inventory in assigned stores
- Conduct Operation Reviews in assigned stores
- Creates planograms based on store needs
- Works with and communicates with Vendors
- Must have high-level product knowledge and ability to train the staff to effectively service the customer
- Oversees the product merchandising, line displays, and distribution of marketing materials
- Informs management of escalating employee conduct issues
- Greets customers as they enter and leave the location
- Asks customers about the quality of their service while maintaining a positive attitude and smile
- Assists managers with administrative tasks, ordering, and inventory responsibilities
- Ensures each store has the equipment and supplies needed to serve the customers
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Ensures and enforces all of Aramark’s food safe handling policies and procedures
- Ensures uniform compliance
- Maintain a safe work environment by enforcing all safety standards and assisting with STEP observations
Additional Job Functions:
- Cross-trains for all hourly positions at your location
- Works in other areas or departments as required by your manager
- Performs task as requested by your manager on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment promote team work
- Ability to use confidential information in an appropriate manner and protect employee
- Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively use problem solving and decision
- making skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Previous supervisory experience or experience in the food service industry
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 3 to 6 years experience in the retail industry
- High school education or equivalent
- Interest in self development and desire to learn
Work Environment: Most often works in front-of-house. Requires frequent lifting and repetitive motion.
Connect With Us!
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Email This Job
To access this job from another computer, email this information to yourself.